Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Fucking Of Faridabad Auntie And Her Sister


Hello readers of Desi, I was quite reluctant to write this story but later I decided that i may share my experience which is a sin in our society but I think in the field of love nothing is wrong. So I may start my story.
I was Just 25 year old while studying in a Delhi University College. I have been staying in the hostel as my parents were there in Allahabad. But My Uncle was always there to take care of me as he was staying in Faridabad. On every weekend I was going to Faridabad and spending two days there with the family of my Uncle.
one day I pushed the bell boutton and one gorgeous lady of 35 years opend the door for me. I could not believe on my eyes she was having a low cut blouse and her boobs were visible from her sleeves also it was difficult to keep my eye off from her body. She asked are you Rajat ? I said yes she hugged me and kissed my forehead my lund became hard but I had to control over my self. Before I could ask any question she said I m Kamana aunty.
Than i realised that my Uncle's Saali has come from America. She was so good always laughing smiling although she was a divorcee she never gave an impression that she is sad or depress. After some time she became a nice friend of me. She was always asking about my girl friends and i have been trying to avoid such questions.
Nex day it was a sunny sunday she was sitting 0n the tarrece. she called me up and i also took a chiar and sat beside her after some time she started asking how many girl friend I have I said a lot of girls are there in my college but I have no girl friend as Delhi's girls are so smart and they can easly cheat a person of Allahabad. To my utter shock she asked how i fulfil my sexual desires. I could not reply than she asked hey dont behave like a village girl now you are so grown up to discuss these things with me.
I was unable to reply and started looking in her deep cut blouse she looked twice at my eyes that reied to cover her boobs with her duppatta.
She said come on tell me some thing very personnal about you. How many times you have made love with a girl or woman i said with woman in Allahabad. She exicitedly asked who was she? I told her one of my neighbour she was thirtyfive year old and I was just 24. she smiled oh than it means you like older women? i said yes from the very begining older ladies attracts me more that is why I could not keep my eyes off when i saw you at the door. She smiled and said I was also so impressed with your charming personalllity.
She took my hand in her hand and started rubbing after some i got couraged and pounced upon her and started kissing her like a mad man I pressed my hands deep inside her neck and hold her boob it was a 38 d size boob her nipple was so big and hard. She took hold of my hard pennis and said oh it is so hard? I tried to open my zip but she said no not now be patient you will find my little darling that there is a greater surprise for you in the evening.
In the evening after a lot of gossip everybody went to sleep only I and kamana were left in the room we were whatching a late night film that my Aunty came and said you both can sleep in the next room when ever you feel that you may go to sleep.
aftersome time Kamia whisppered in ear you come there after ten minutes and than said louder now i tired Rajt i going to sleep.I also said ok Kamia Aunty good night. I will be coming when film is over.
She l,eft for the room and my Lund become hard just thinking of her boobs ang imgining her choot.
After ten minute I went to room with heavy breaths Kamiawas waitng Inside her Lihaaf it was so cold Out side she whispered to keep the door lock from Inside. I did the same.
than i entered in her Razai she was totally nude i was shocked and became mad i started kissing her from her lips and reach upto her boobs she was trying to open my apnt than she removed my pant later she reomved my sweater and shirt too for the first time i saw such a nice sexy lady lying fully nude in front of me her pussy has no hairs she was smiling i asked may a see you in the light she said ok but after few seconds switch off the light when i on the light she was lying fully nude with her wide open legs firs time I saw gorgeous woman in this position she was looking at my hard lund she called me near and said you have a nice big cock and held it in her hand.
when light were switched off she started licvking my cock and said if you want to see me happy please lick me. I took the position 69 she started kissing my cocking and I started licking her pussy she was dripping like a water tap she was rubbing my balls with her hand and than she told ohhh come on darling now fuck me no body has fucked my for the last seven years pleas fuck me hard.
I went on the top of her body and she took my cock into her hand than she started rubbing herpussy on lund it was a wonderful experience for me. Than i pressed my lund hard into her wet pussy she was moaning like a virgin girlohhhh come on my darling press it hard into my pussy i asked do you lke my lund she said meri jaan tumhaaraa laudaa bvhot zoordar hai.
while i was fucking my aunty entered the room from another door wich was not closed i was so embarraced she was also stunned but my aunty did not look at us instead took a pillow from my bed and left the room.
Mera Lauda baith gaya she got up and locked the door and again she took my lund into her mouth she told me to cumm in her mouth only my lund became hard again I was pressing her boobs and she was sucking my hard lund after some time I came with a bang. she was spilling my cumm on her boobs and rubbing it was a nice seen but I could not enjoy it because of my auntys entry in the room.
I tols her now I m going to TV lobby and there I will sleep she said ok no problem.
I went to lobby room and covered my self with the razai which i brought from my room. I was unable to sleep and was thinking that my aunty will say to my uncle this thing and every thing will be destroyed.
After some time I felt somebody is sitting near me i got up she was my aunty. I started crying she said ohhh no dont cry my siter is like this dont worry i will notsay it to your uncle lekin ek shart hai mein dekhoongi ki tumhaara kitna bara ho jaata hai I told her aap meri chaachi hain she said woh bhi to tumhaari chaachi hai aur phir tum ney to usko fuck kiya mein to sirf dekh rahi hoon merey paas bacney ka rasta hi khaan tha. I said ok she opend my zip my semi erected lund became hard again she took it in her hands and said ohhh yesss because of hardness she liked it and with out saying any other word she took my lund in her mouth i also pushed my hands into her sari her pussy was badly wet i pressed mythumb in her pussy she opened up her leggs she had very long big hairs on her pussy all hairs were so wet. Than she sat over me and took my tool in her choot I forgot every thing and started fucking her pressing her boobs over her blouse. Than she took out my lundfrom her pussy and made wet her ass with the cumm coming out of her pussy she pushed my lund into her asshole and started moving it was so tight I could not control over me and pounded her Gaand with my white cumm.
After that I fucked both the sister so many times and and till I was studying in Delhi I was not deprived of sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment